Tablets have become increasingly popular for business professionals who need to deliver effective presentations. With their portability, versatility, and ease of use, tablets are a great tool for delivering PowerPoint presentations on the go. In this article, we will explore the top 10 best tablets for PowerPoint presentations in 2023, taking into consideration factors such as performance, battery life, display quality, and affordability.
Spoiler Alert: Our pick for the Best Tablet for PowerPoint Presentations
- WHY IPAD PRO — iPad Pro is the ultimate iPad experience, thanks to the M2 chip, superfast wireless connectivity, and next-generation Apple Pencil experience.
- PERFORMANCE AND STORAGE — The 8-core CPU in the M2 chip delivers powerful performance
- ADVANCED CAMERAS — iPad Pro features a 12MP Ultra Wide front camera that supports Center Stage for videoconferencing and selfies.
Best Tablets for PowerPoint Presentations: Top 10 Picks
iPad Pro 12.9 (2022): The iPad Pro 12.9 is a powerful and versatile tablet with a large 12.9-inch display that is perfect for presentations. It offers an A14 Bionic chip for excellent performance and up to 10 hours of battery life. The tablet also supports the Apple Pencil and Magic Keyboard, making it an ideal option for those who need to take notes or create diagrams during presentations.
2. Microsoft Surface Pro 9: The Microsoft Surface Pro 9 is a popular option for business professionals who need to deliver presentations on the go. It offers a 13-inch display and is powered by an 11th-generation Intel Core processor for excellent performance. It also has up to 16 hours of battery life and supports the Surface Pen and Type Cover
3. Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+: The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ is a premium tablet with a large 12.4-inch display that is perfect for presentations. It offers excellent performance with its Snapdragon 865 Plus processor and up to 14 hours of battery life. The tablet also supports the Samsung S Pen for taking notes and drawing diagrams.
4. Apple iPad Air (2022): The Apple iPad Air is a more affordable option that still offers excellent performance and a large 10.9-inch display. It features an A14 Bionic chip and up to 10 hours of battery life. It also supports the Apple Pencil and Smart Keyboard.
5. Lenovo Tab P11 Pro: The Lenovo Tab P11 Pro is a mid-range tablet with a large 11.2-inch OLED display that is perfect for presentations. It offers good performance with its MediaTek Kompanio 1300T processor and up to 15 hours of battery life. The tablet also supports the Lenovo Precision Pen 2 for taking notes and drawing diagrams.
6. Google Pixel Slate: The Google Pixel Slate is a versatile tablet that runs on Chrome OS and offers a 12.3-inch display. It is powered by an 8th-generation Intel Core processor for excellent performance and up to 10 hours of battery life. The tablet also supports the Pixel Slate Keyboard and Pixelbook Pen.
7. Huawei MatePad Pro: The Huawei MatePad Pro is a premium tablet with a large 10.8-inch display that is perfect for presentations. It offers excellent performance with its Kirin 990 processor and up to 12 hours of battery life. The tablet also supports the Huawei M-Pen for taking notes and drawing diagrams.
8. Amazon Fire HD 10: The Amazon Fire HD 10 is an affordable option that still offers good performance and a large 10.1-inch display. It features a 2.0 GHz octa-core processor and up to 12 hours of battery life. The tablet also supports the Amazon Fire HD 10 Keyboard Case.
9. Asus Chromebook Flip C433: The Asus Chromebook Flip C434 is a versatile 2-in-1 tablet that runs on Chrome OS and offers a 14-inch display. It is powered by an 8th-generation Intel Core processor for excellent performance and up to 10 hours of battery life. The tablet also supports the Asus Pen for taking notes and drawing diagrams.
10. Dell Latitude 7320: The Dell Latitude 7320 is a rugged tablet that offers a 13-inch display, 11th Gen Intel Core processors, and up to 16GB of RAM. It's also compatible with the Dell Active Pen, which allows for precise note-taking and drawing.
What factors should you consider when buying a tablet?
When buying a tablet for a presentation, there are several factors to consider. Here are some key features to look for:
Display: Look for a tablet with a high-quality display that can render clear, sharp visuals. A large screen size, high resolution, and color accuracy are important factors to consider, as these can make a big difference in the overall visual experience.
Battery Life: A long battery life is crucial for uninterrupted presentations. Look for a tablet with a battery life of at least 8 hours, so you can be sure it won't die in the middle of your presentation. This thought is confirmed by ConsumerReports.org
Processor: A fast processor is important for smooth and responsive performance, particularly if you plan to use demanding apps like PowerPoint. Look for a tablet with a processor that can handle multitasking and high-performance tasks.
Storage: The amount of storage you need depends on how many presentations, documents, and other files you plan to keep on your tablet. Look for a tablet with at least 64GB of storage, but consider one with more if you plan to store a lot of files.
Connectivity: Consider what devices you will be connecting to the tablet and ensure that it has the necessary ports, such as HDMI, USB, or Wi-Fi.
Stylus: Some tablets come with a stylus that can make it easier to take notes and annotate slides during presentations. If this is important to you, look for a tablet that comes with a compatible stylus.
By considering these factors, you can find a tablet that meets your needs and provides a high-quality presentation experience.
Final Thoughts: Best Tablet for Powerpoint Presentations
|Check Price on AmazonCheck Price on eBay|
|Check Price on AmazonCheck Price on eBay|
When it comes to PowerPoint presentations on the go, having the right tablet can make all the difference. The Microsoft Surface Pro 9, iPad Pro, Samsung Galaxy Tab S7, Lenovo Tab P11 Pro, and Amazon Fire HD 10 are all great options that can handle even the most demanding presentations. Consider your needs and budget when choosing the right tablet for you. With the right tablet, you can give presentations that are smooth, efficient, and professional.
For more resources to develop your public speaking skills while you are in the comforts of your own home, please check out the article ‘Online Resources for Public Speaking‘. If you would like to leverage the best presentation software for your next big speaking engagement please read the article 'Best Presentation Technology tools'.